Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekly weigh in 2 weeks

Well I have to admit I fell of the treadmill so to speak the last two weeks =-} I did not watch my diet at all! I did continue to exercise as always but I knew it was going to be bad anyways with the way I was eating!
My last weigh in had me losing two pounds, down to 167.Over the past two weeks I gained back those 2 pounds.
The good thing is I borrowed my sisters treadmill.She has a new toddler and its just not getting used right now at her house.Having the treadmill in the house, which is my preferred form of exercise in the winter I have gotten back on track
=-} I have stayed within my point range(weight watches) and exercised every day!
Its good to be at a place where I don't beat myself up about mistakes and just give up.So I had two bad weeks! Ok I just get back on track and keep going!Current weight 169

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great attitude! It does no good to beat yourself up; it doesn't change anything. And, it's only a failure if you quit. Way to keep going!