Monday, February 8, 2010

Another weekly weigh in!

Ok I know I practically just posted my last weigh in but in all honesty that one was about a week late! LoL So After weighing this morning and having a good result I was extra excited to post this weeks weigh in!
I gained two pounds over the last two weeks. As I explained in my last post I had just lost my motivation and "fallen of the treadmill" so to speak. This week I got back to it and it was totally worth it! I not only lost the two pounds I had gained but I lost ANOTHER two pounds! My total loss this week was four pounds! =-} I am beaming if you cant tell! Hahahaha! This four pounds is especially exciting because it puts me within ten pounds of my goal weight. I am currently 165 and hope to get to and maintain 155.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Horray! That is great sister dear!

Unknown said...

Wow 4 pounds is great! You will get to your goal soon with that kind of progress. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's awesome!! How exciting and encouraging! Way to go!