Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekly weigh in

Well I really don't want to post this weigh in =0} I gained three pounds in the past two weeks. I basically lost my motivation for a while. I let some stuff going on interrupt my commitment to being healthier.

I have been struggling with staying motivated and had to just decide whether the work and discipline was worth the result. I have decided that it is =0} I’m back in the swing of it! Today I have exercised I did 20 minutes on my treadmill while listening to an audio book and have done really well on watching what I eat.

I’ve decided that since eating healthy is my biggest struggle that I am going to make it as easy on myself as possible and not bring things into the house that I know will be hard to resist.No more Oreo’s in the house =0} I have to say that I have been really uplifted and inspired by reading about everyone else's weight loss journeys over at Kris's blog.

I’m looking forward top a good week and my goal is to get off the three pounds I gained by next Tuesday!Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! And way to go being open and honest about where you are. Keep on keeping on! Quitting is the only thing that can prevent you from reaching your goals, so just don't quit. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Of course, I brought oreo's to the kids last night. SORRY