Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day & Christina’s culinary school

Today was just a beautiful day! I blogged earlier about my culinary goals. Check that out HERE! The menu was set and the whole evening was fantastic!

100_5807 My niece Makayla helped out in the kitchen chopping and mixing and it was really fun!

100_5813 Here is a picture of the four generations of women at our dinner today. From left to right:Me and my oldest daughter Hannah,my niece Makayla,my sister Tristan, my Grandma Lulubell, my niece Emma and my mom holding my daughter Alyssa

100_5814 And here are all the guys from left to right:My nephew Joseph,son Justin,brother in law Jason holding my nephew Daniel who is trying to escape,my son Isaiah, my grandpa Wickliff,my step dad Larry holding my nephew Oliver.

All in all a wonderful mothers day =0) The food all turned out great and four of the five things I made were new recipes I had never tried before! I also tried a new veggie I had never had, eggplant =0) and I must say I liked it!!

I hope all you mothers out there had a great day too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner was GREAT. I loved everything. Especially the veggies.