Monday, December 27, 2010

Small and Simple Things Week 3 Oh My!

Oh my goodness this past week was GREAT! We played,cooked,ate,celebrated,relaxed and in general had a wonderful holiday week.Christmas was beautiful.What this means for my challenge goals though are not so wonderful LoL! I basically took a week off! Not going to stress over the past though and going to just move on to this week.

Goal 1: Is to get back on schedule! My husband was off work all last week.That meant I stayed up later at night.Slept in longer in the morning and had no general schedule going at all. I find when I am on a schedule I do better. If I go to bed on time then I have more energy to get up and exercise.

Goal 2: Is to figure out something that will work for my eating habits!This has been such a struggle for me. I love to eat and unfortunately I love to eat things that are not great for me! I think my best bet will be to plan ahead.At the start of the day if I plan my lunch, dinner and snacks then hopefully I wont grab whatever is fastest come 1 o'clock when all the kids are crying for their lunches!I’ll be prepared!

To check out more about the Small and Simple things challenge ckick the link below:

http://ourbusyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2010/12/small-and-simple-thingsweek-3.html

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Yes, food is always a challenge, isn't it? I could eat really healthy if someone else would just cook everything and have it ready when I'm hungry...hehe! You can do it!