Monday, December 20, 2010

Small and Simple Things Challenge

I just really love blogging! Reading others blogs uplifts me,encourages me and at times challenges me. The blog that has been encouraging me and challenging me the most lately is Tristans blog  “Our Busy Homeschool”. She has started a challenge all about getting healthier and taking better care of the bodies God gave us one small step at a time. Check it out HERE.

This is the start of week two of the challenge. Week one goals for myself were to 1.Exercise five days a week and 2. Make healthier food choices. On the positive side I did get in more exercise than usual.The down side is I didn't get in 5 days. My second goal was a total bust! I find food is my biggest struggle. But I am not discouraged. I am going to keep working at these goals till I achieve them!

For this week 5 days is still my exercise goal.My husband is on Christmas Vacation and I have enlisted his help in achieving this goal. I am also going to try again on healthier eating. I know its Christmas week and there will be lots of treats made.So my specific eating goal for the week is to eat healthy meals and allow myself the treats afterward.

I’d encourage anyone who would like to join in to go right ahead. No matter how simple or how small the goal, it is still a worthy one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christina you can do it!! Keep up the great work!! XOXO

Tristan said...

Way to go sis! We'll make it to healthy together, one step at a time. Enjoy having hubby home this week. I like your food goal this week - a great idea over Christmas.