Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

I just wanted to write a fast post just thanking God for blessings in my life this week. Last week was a very hard week for some of the ladies in my family. Namely me and my sis! I have been having some severe pain and problems with my recent dental procedure and my sis is early in her pregnancy and was experiencing some spotting and also some extreme nausea. Needless to say a rough week all around.

Yesterday I went back to the dentist and today I am feeling SO much better!! Almost 100%! God really answered my prayers, the pain was just something I couldn't handle. I have a great amount of respect for people who deal with chronic pain due to illness or other reasons. I barely got through last week.

Before my dentist appointment yesterday I got to go with my sister for her ultrasound. Her hubby had to work and knowing that miscarriage was a possibility she didn't want to go alone. Praise God there was one healthy wiggly little baby in there!!! I am Super excited about my new little niece or nephew!! I have to tell you though I am hoping for a niece =0) Then it would be an even 3 boys and 3 girls for their family and for some reason I am all about even when it comes to kids!LoL Its a good thing we have had 2 boys and 2 girls so far!

God really is just so wonderful. He truly is watching over each of us and I am so very thankful.I am also thankful that last week while struggling with the pain and the trial of that moment I still felt Gods goodness and strength carrying me through. I hope this week for all of you is just as blessed. I pray you feel God lifting you through your trials.

No comments: