Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh in

Well my weigh in this week was pretty good. I stayed the same as last week. Now typically this would bum me out to not lose any weight. But this week I am content just to stay the same and not gain. Let me tell you why.
Saturday was my nieces birthday party complete with cake and icecream. Sunday was a Christmas party at Grandma's work, candies and cookies abounded and Monday I went to the dentist and had a wisdom tooth pulled, so there was no excersise going on at all. Despite all of the crazyness the past three days I didnt gain any weight and I consider that a sucess for sure! =-}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! It's nice to maintain when there is craziness during the week that gets you off your normal routine. It makes you feel like you must be doing something right.