Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Sweet companion

There have been so many pictures on my blog and for the last several months none of them have had my sweet hubby in them. I am missing him like crazy and think of him constantly and so I thought I'd put a few pictures of him on here. The first is one from a family vacation in July. The next is a picture of Justin on D-day (deployment day) All those pictured with him are dear friends and soldiers who were deploying within the two months following my sweety. Calvin, Steven and Chad.
Such good men and good soldiers.

This photo is another from D-day, this is the "getting his head in the game" picture.
My husband is loving, honest, funny, sweet, caring and brave. I am so proud to be his wife and so thankful that God gave him to me to be my companion.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are keeping them all in our prayers.