Tuesday, December 8, 2009

22 fun Christmas questions

Twenty two fun Christmas questions!

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Egg nog is kinda gross in my opinion. My favorite is home made hot chocolate =-}
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? We don't do Santa. We feel its just one more thing in the world that distracts from the true meaning of Christmas which is Christs birth.
3. Colored lights on the tree/house or white? LoL This is a big debate at our house! I love colored lights on the tree and hubby prefers white, so we switch off each year =-}
4. Do you hang mistletoe?Actually no we don't.
5. When do you put your Christmas decorations up? Usually right after Thanksgiving.
6. Favorite holiday dish?Green bean casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Every Christmas Eve we would gather with my cousins, aunts and uncles and have a family dinner.
8. When did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We always open one on Christmas Eve and its always new Christmas P.J's.
10. How do you decorate a tree? Daddy puts on the lights and we have a mix of old and new ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I like a nice light covering of snow its so beautiful. I don't enjoy it when it gets hazardous!
12. Can you ice skate? LoL NOPE!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nothing specific really.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Celebrating the birth and life of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and sharing that with my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?Pecan pie! Oh I'm hungry now!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?HHmm I think reading the scriptures that tell us about the birth of Christ with my family Christmas morning around the tree.
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer-Giving or Receiving? Both are lots of fun!
19. Favorite Christmas song?Mary Did You Know.
20. Candy Canes-Yuck or Yum? They aren't my favorite
21. Favorite Christmas show? How The Grinch Stole Christmas =-} I have watched that every Christmas since I was little
22. Saddest Christmas song? I can'treally think of any sad ones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree on most of those. But I LOVE snow. I just wish it would snow only on the grass and not the road.