Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby blues? No maybe just the blues.

Today I am feeling kinda blue.. yesterday I was feeling kinda blue too. I think it has a good bit to do with all my hormones going crazy after having Alyssa. I think it also has a lot to do with my darling companion being half a world away. I'm not depressed, I'm not angry. Just a little down and lonely for my hubby. Lonely for the family time we usually share, especially when we bring a new baby home.
Despite being a bit down I am comforted by the fact that I am so truly blessed. My life isnt perfect but its still so good. I have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior. I have four amazing children who are healthy and strong. I have the ability through the internet to talk to my hubby most days of the week. I really am very blessed.Knowing that helps me get through these blue days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget your oh so crazy family who are here to support you. With 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 step mom, 1 step dad, 1 sister, 1 brother in law, various grandparents, etc. ....Oh how can you feel blue. We are love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and did I forget to mention all those family members who don't live so close.....step sisters, step brothers.....and the list goes on.....

Love and Hugs