Sunday, July 3, 2011

Zoo Day!

We had our first trip of the season to the zoo this weekend.We tend to go a few times each summer and everyone enjoys it!We have gone to the aquarium already a few times but we were itchin’ to get out in this beautiful weather and see some animals!

100_8614 The main excuse reason for the trip was to see the Komodo Dragons.We have been studying reptiles as of late and everyone was excited to see these  bad boys up close!

100_8625

All four kids on the Komodo statue.I love getting pictures like this because I can look back and see the pictures when there was only 1 or 2 and watch how our family has grown :0)

100_8627

Justin and I enjoying the day.I love his sense of humor!

100_8633

The kids all got to pick a treat.Hannah decided the giant lollipop was for her :0)

100_8631

Isaiah,Justin and Hannah waiting for the bird show to start.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like a great day at the zoo. I have to say, I would have chosen the ice cream over the sucker!