Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 4

Today several things have been on my mind. I think today though I am really most thankful for my husband. We have SO much history together (which I love!) We have been together since we were both around 16 years old :0) We were high school sweethearts.We married and had children right out of high school. There have been ups and downs in our marriage like any other and we have grown closer and stronger as the years have gone by.

100_5208

One of the things I love the most about my dear husband is how selfless he is.He works so hard to take care of us and is still always willing to help out around the house. Sometimes its just the small things that really mean a lot. Like tonight for instance.We went to a buffet for dinner and after I helped the kids get there food I sat down and told him to go ahead and get himself something.He said no and let me go first.It was just a simple thing really, but it just made me feel so nice.He is always doing things like that and I just love him so much for it :0)

100_5148

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sounds like a wonderful man. Thanks for sharing a little bit of him.