Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 16 & 17

Yesterday(day 16 of the challenge) was a rough day for me. I was dealing with some people in my life who weren't acting very mature.Their immaturity was making MY life more stressful. So for day 16 of the challenge I am very thankful for the ability to close my door,hang up the phone and be alone.To just shut out the world sometimes.

Today I am thankful for getting rid of bottles for good! Our youngest Alyssa is turning 1 this week.At 1 we get rid of the bottles and move to a cup. Now that we have prayed and made the decision that four is the number of children God intended for us it means that each phase we finish is the last! I will never have a baby using bottles again. I thought that as we started coming to these milestones that I would be sad.But so far I am not. I think that's because of God really. For a while I wanted to have more children and the thought of not having more made me very sad.But when God told my husband and then me that this was it, it because easy for me to  accept. I am thankful to God for that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a better day today and no one is adding stress to your day.