Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Zoo

We spent this beautiful spring day enjoying the beautiful weather at the zoo! I took tons of pictures and I wanted to share them.
Mushroom sitting

Jumping off the mushroom


So Handsome!




Enjoying the water




right in the face!





dripping wet






Hannah and daddy looking at the musk ox right before Isaiah yells "EEww it just pooped!" LoL thats boys for you!

Getting tired and grumpy!


Mr. Tiger







Me and my boys!

My cutie husband!

The three greatest kids!

Handsome handsome boys

Barn owl



Hannah loves the aquarium


Watching the sharks






Hannah enjoyed walking around

cutie pie

=-}



beautiful flowers

I love this statue

mole rats

explorers

thats right I am drooling!

spider monkeys!

snail 1

snail 2

spider monkey 3

hahaha



she loved the meerkats



really cool looking peacock



I made it thru the day!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. Bet the kids went to bed early that night. ha ha Sure miss them (and you and the hubby, of course)