Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Love Heavenly Father

I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I am thankful to know who I am and where I came from. I am thankful that I am never alone on this journey.
I have been struggling with planning our next year of homeschool for a while now. I knew that what we did this past year, although we enjoyed it just would not work next year. With Daddy deploying, a move across the country and a new baby coming things had to be simplified.
I dont know why it took me so long to take the issue to the Lord. That is of course what I should have done first! But I eventually got there and you know what happened? Everything fell into place! The right idea's, the right curriculums, everything just came together! =-} I have to laugh when people tell me I must have amazing patience or I must be so good at this or that to homeschool my kids. Honestly Its not me. I only get thru a day, no scratch that I only get thru any given hour becayse of my Heavenly Father and His strength and His love and His mercy.
I am so glad to know that really He is in charge of this crazy journey that we are on =-}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that is the reason you will succeed in whatever you choose to do for you and your family. It is a wonderful thing to understand that we need never be alone in anything that we do or in any decision that we make. We have a loving Heavenly Father who is just waiting to be asked so that he can help. And who better to ask for help than a loving Heavenly parent who understand all.

Anonymous said...

I agree. We can not do what we do without help from on high. We have also been blessed so greatly! I have faith that as I commit to do His will, He will support me in it. I believe homeschooling is God's will for our family,and He has indeed supported, inspired, and instructed us all in that journey. I love the scripture on your blog. It's one I think of often. I'm sure you will be blessed on your upcoming journey. Stay strong. -Dana