Wednesday, May 27, 2009

plans

I am feeling fairly accomplished today. We have a big move coming up and that takes lots of planning. Today I reserved our PODs and scheduled them to be delivered and when we want them picked up after we load our house hold goods in them. I also called the apartments I want to live in back home and discussed all the specifics with the property manager.
I am not a psychotic planner like some people I know who shall remain nameless =-} But when we have a potentially stressful situation, like a deployement and cross country move, then I do feel better when I have a plan.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you should knock my organization and think I'll let it slide! hehehe

We're so excited for you to move so close!

Anonymous said...

Hummmm....funny how she knew just who you meant.
And like she said - we are excited for you to come home again for a while.