Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Sort of!











I havent posted in so long and it feels like I've just been really busy! On the other hand I dont feel like I have really done much of anything!! We havent done homeschool really at all, we have hung out around the house, played, and painted in Hannahs room. But we have been able to do all of that with my Mom and thats been wonderful! One of the major down sides to being an Army family is always missing home and family. So anytime we get to visit is great! Here are just a few pictures from her week long visit. We went to the Seattle science museum, we painted in the babies room and just spent lots of family time!























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma loved her visit! No nearly long enough, but we can't have everything.

Oh, those naked mole rats are still disgusting!