Thursday, November 27, 2008

I LOVE THANKSGIVING









I just love Thanksgiving so much! Its such a special time to Thank Heavenly Father for all that He blesses us with and its a wonderful opportunity to make our children more aware of just where all there blessing are coming from.This Thanksgiving was especially fun and you know what we did? We just stayed at home! hahaha We didnt try to run ten different places and see twenty different people. We just simply stayed home and cooked and played and watched movies and enjoyed being together. It was blissful! We have TONS of leftovers! I wont have to cook for days! Turkey, stuffing, corn, greenbean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls and two pies all for my little family of five!! I have put up some pictures of the day and some pictures of the kids wampum bead necklaces they made.I also put up pictures of our oldest battalion coin he received from my husbands battalion commander. Also are the beginings of the decorating changes. After our Thanksgiving meal I took down the pumpkins and gourds and put up the snow men =-}















































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving too. We only went one place and then even managed a nap! Oh the bliss.