Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Counting My Blessings

I am So blessed and felt the need to just count my blessings today.

1. I have three healthy beautiful children
2. I get to spend every day learning with them
3. I am 8 months pregnant with another sweet baby
4. I feel really good for being 8 months pregnant
5. I have an amazing suportive husband
6. I have a husband who is strong in the gospel and loves God
7. I finally learned after a few years of marriage that I can let him do things his way
8. I have the scriptures to learn from
9. I get to be near family and have there support during this deployment
10. my hubby has a good job and we dont have to worry about layoffs


That is just such an amazingly small part of my blessings, but if I tried to list them all I'd be here for weeks and weeks =-} These are just a few I am particularly thanksful for at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the top of my list is always the health and safety of my family members.