Friday, August 19, 2011

Messy Month

August has been a long messy month so far. The hubs is away in California doing some training for the army.Its never fun and so far I have never gotten used to it.Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the pay check, the job security and the hard work my hubby does.But really this missing months of each others lives kinda sucks!

When Dad is away things tend to slide a bit :0) I find that I am not as concerned about picking up a mess or doing the dishes “right now”. Not that my husband is picky about these things! I think it has a lot to do with trying to take up his slack.When He is gone everything falls on my shoulders.When that happens I start picking and choosing what I will and wont do.By these pictures I’m sure you will be able to geuss what things don’t get picked quite as often!

100_9011 This is Alyssa’s domain.When I am cooking she loves to open the lazy Susan and pull out cant to stack and roll across the floor!

100_9012 Doesn’t she look happy with herself?Hehehe

100_9013 Yeah and there are ALL the dishes from the day!Not one load has been run!I figure I’ll get to that…. before bed…maybe!

100_9019 This is my girls bedroom.This tends to be one of the messier spots of the house.Which considering a 3 year old and a 1 year old share this room it isnt really surprising! I’ll get around to helping the girls pick up…eventually ;0)

No comments: